Sunday, March 20, 2011

3 Weeks On Jenny Craig

So I have completed 3 weeks on Jenny Craig and I've lost 6 lbs. Week one, I lost about 1 lb, week two, about 2 lbs and week three about 3 lbs. I'll tell you what's really helping is finding this exercise class that I actually enjoy. Activity is really important. Not just to lose weight, but if you want to live a happy, healthy life. You need to get up off the sofa, or in my case out of that chair and away from the computer, and move around... get out, be with other people for a little bit. I totally credit the exercise class for my increased numbers this week.















This is my little sister - she came to the workout class I found in North Hollywood with me last week. She's very fit and motivates me.


I find Jenny Craig really easy to stick to. You have all your meals and snacks and the shopping is really simple. I also really like going into the center and talking with my Jenny Craig rep once a week. The one-on-one attention makes a big difference for me.

I've lost a total of 30 lbs from my fattest, so at least the scale is going in the right direction... I don't know though. I've lost the weight before and gained it back and THEN SOME. I know that losing weight requires that you change on the inside. But I happen to know for a fact that you can change inside, and then change back. I was a different person when I was at a healthy weight. I looked beautiful. I felt great. Everyone said, "You're a different person." After a few years it all came back on though. I was scared. I could see it happening but it's like I had no control over it. Like it was something happening to me rather than something that I was doing to myself.

Now I'm back where I was 10 years ago, but it's not the same. It's a different kind of fat. I've realized there are a lot of ways to be fat, and many kinds of fat that you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment