Saturday, February 26, 2011

Starting Jenny Craig Today

I am a blogger and I write about a lot of things... I do product reviews and pretty much write about everything under the sun. I got signed up in this blogger program that Jenny Craig is starting this week where I get a deal on the food and program to give it a try and write about it. I figured why not? I mean I could easily lose 80 - 100 lbs... well not "easily" but you know what I mean.

I have been fat since my early 20's and I'm 41 now - there was a period when I lost a lot of weight - I got down to my goal weight, I was super hot!

















Look at me, I look great! I look happy! I'm a healthy weight here.

But it all crept back on. A few pounds here and a few pounds there.

Then my mom got sick with cancer and I let myself eat anything I wanted. Then I went to take care of her and ate everything in her house. Then she died and I ate. Then we buried her and I ate. Then I continued to eat. I put on the 100 lbs that I had originally lost. I was (am) mortified. I don't go out much. I stay in. I don't want to see old friends who haven't seen me in a while because I don't want them to see that I have gained all my weight back. I live like a hermit. I work from home so I sit in my apartment all day dreading going out because I might run into someone that I know but that's insane!


















Here I am now. I'm smiling, but I'm not that happy... at least not with how I look.

It's time to take action. It's time to do something and this Jenny Craig opportunity might be exactly what I need to get things going. I've lost about 20 lbs on my own in the last year or so... it's just a fraction of what I need to lose but it's something.

I'm really excited to go in and see what this program is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment