Saturday, June 25, 2011

30.8 lbs on Jenny Craig

Okay so I have lost 30.8 lbs... I like to go online and look up things that weight whatever weight I have lost... so this woman posted this before and after photos - the one on the right is after losing 30.8 lbs. (This is not me. She is much braver than I to post a pic like that on the internet.)





















In another blog a mother is bragging that her son weighs 30.8 lbs. His mother writes "Roman is 30.8lbs and 36.75" and Isaak is 31.9lbs and 36.5". OVER 3 FEET TALL.....thats crazy!!!!" - so I have lost as much as this entire child here on the right. (I'm just guessing he's the one on the right since he looks smaller than the other one.) I have lost a small twin.






















I wish I had some great advice. I'm just doing it. I'm better some days than others. I haven't eaten any bad food in a long time.

I lost some weight before I started Jenny Craig so if you want to go back to my fattest point last year I have lost 53 lbs. total.

















That's one big ass fish.

I am still a fatass but I'm working at it. Jenny Craig makes it pretty damn easy. I mean who can't stick to a diet where they lose 30.8 lbs eating fish & chips, Egg McMuffins, pancakes and sausage, fried chicken/mashed potato/cheezy gravy bowls and Oreo cookie cheesecake? It's so easy even a food lovin', exercise hating, lazy, vegetable hating, cranky, 41-year-old woman in the middle of a mid-life crisis can do it.

Today I am going to try to make those carrot fries that all the Jenny Craig people are talking about.

I'll let you know how they are and give you the recipe after I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment