Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The $1 Workout - My New Favorite Exercise

Come and do aerobics outside with me!






















This is my sister Julia posing with one of the class instructors Julio.


Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 7 - 8pm at the park next to the Target store on Victory at Vineland in North Hollywood. Cost $1



Here's me and my friend Jimmy gettin' our groove on.

Exact address: Victory Vineland Park 11100 Victory Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 91505.

On the tennis courts behind the Rec Center!

If it looks like rain, you can call the recreation center and ask if the class is happening or not: (818) 985-9516 you can also email them at: VictoryVineland.RecreationCenter@lacity.org













This is truly an amazing exercise class. I don't know how to describe it properly... it's just kind of magical. It's a great low impact (though you can do the moves to make it more high impact if you like) workout. This isn't like your average Los Angeles aerobics class, it's not full of skinny actresses trying to stay thin for pilot season. These are regular people who are just trying to get fit and lose weight. The vibe is very loose and fun. I don't know, I'm having such a ball that I just want everyone I know and love to come down and check it out. So far every friend who has come down to check it out has become a regular. It's THAT good. They play lots of gay anthems and fun sassy Latin music. I can't do it justice with my description, but TRUST ME, you have to check it out. It's very special and cool and fun and you won't be sorry. I promise.

Bring water!




Hopefully I'll see you there!

Also it's next door to Target... and who doesn't like a good excuse to go to Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment