Saturday, April 30, 2011

9 Weeks and 16.4 lbs

So after 9 weeks on Jenny Craig I have lost a little over 16 lbs... Not bad.

The food is really good I just wish everything was double the portion. That's the fatty in me who wants twice as much fish & chips and pasta and whatever it is that I'm eating. Except vegetables, I never wish that I had more vegetables. That is not a wish I have ever had.


This week I'm going to try the Jenny Craig Let's Walk It Off CD and DVD. I've been working out two to three times a week. Nothing crazy.

Look, I absolutely hate working out and vegetables and those are two things that I need to get use to if I want to lose the weight. I've been doing an outdoor aerobics class twice a week and hiking once a week... The Let's Walk It Off CD has three workouts on it 10 minutes, 20 minutes and 30 minutes. So maybe I can try to start each day with the 10 minute work out. I figure if I start low, then when I reach plateaus I have things I can do to break through them. If I go all crazy in the beginning I will have nowhere to go when I reach a plateau.

They got some new Menu's this week at Jenny Craig too... and some new foods - cheeseburger sliders! Can't wait to try that! And a Chix Fajita salad kit... My favorite is the Sunshine breakfast sandwich which is basically just an Egg McMuffin, I could eat one every day... I could eat 2 for that matter! I put the english muffin in the toaster and put some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray on it and some salt and holy shit is that good.

Regardless I can feel my body hitting a plateau and I will need to do things to bump it up to the next level. In a few more pounds my Jenny Craig program drops by 300 calories a DAY so that's going to suck but it must be done if I want to lose weight so I'm going to have to deal.

I will let you know what I think of the Let's Walk It Off cd after I give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment