Sunday, May 29, 2011

Plateau


















Alright, so I'm clearly at a plateau... brought on for a few reasons... some are within my control and some are not.

I reached a point in Jenny Craig where they lowered my calories down to 1200 a day from 1500 a day. It's just a few pieces of fruit but Jesus, I miss those pieces of fruit. I just feel like I need more food so I find myself taking bites of things that don't belong in my program. I want to eat! My weight actually went up 1/2 a lb. this week and I will tell you that THERE IS NO WAY I ATE ENOUGH TO GAIN WEIGHT. I'm guessing it's water or something from too much salt and soda so I'm at this place where I need to step it up a notch. I mean, if I plan on losing more weight I simply have to eat less than I'm eating now and what I'm eating now doesn't feel like a lot.

I'm working out more... trying to do my 30 minute Walk It Off mp3 every day and then going to aerobics twice a week. Tonight I am going to try to not eat any snacks after I'm done with my final snack. Not one bite. Not an extra fruit or hand full of cereal. I need to kick this plateau in the balls and that's not gonna happen if I get tired and shove a hand full of cereal in my mouth... and then maybe another.

It's frustrating. I hate paying money to not lose weight. I hate eating veggies, I'm not a fan. The veggies I like are technically starches and I love them covered in butter. That's just the truth. I have to deal with it. I'm hoping that if I write about this plateau I can move beyond it. I've lost weight before. I know that I can either give up and put back on the 22lbs I've lost, or I can get mad and suck it up and push through. I'm going to suck it up and push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment